Towering Dome, Phase One
San Francisco’s Old Emporium’s rotunda, has been elevated 60 feet off the ground. It is the vision of a monumental site. "Towering Dome Phase One", presents the rotunda during renovation, which has been restored, and during the fall of 2006, the Old Emporium converted into the new Westfield San Francisco Shopping Centre. The Old Emporium’s rotunda is now hidden away and only for an individual to see once inside. But once upon a time, as seen in this painting, while walking, I observed a tall dome, solid in foundation suspended by bars. It might represent a water tower, a spaceship. This Towering Dome unites the observer to be part of its existence and part of a celebrated iconic structure.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the paper, not the printed images. There is a 2’’ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Framing Available. Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 36.0" x 48.0"
- Oil on canvas
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.