Piece description from the artist
A cowboy rides a pinto colored mustang in a cold western forest. It is the deep of winter, and a blanket of snow covers the ground. Moreover, this unfortunate man rides through a blizzard as wind whips the falling snow past him and his horse. To stay warm he wears a long fur lined coat and covers his mouth and nose with a red bandanna.
In his arms, the man cradles a rifle. He seems to be out in the foul weather with a grim job to do. Perhaps he his hunting some predator of the American west that has been preying on his herd, or maybe he just is looking for food for himself.
It's been an unusually cold October here in the metro Atlanta area. It put me in the mood create a very cold wintry artwork. So, I decided a western themed work might fit the bill.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 40.0" x 60.0"
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.