Visualización de la Metáfora en la Melodía del Color XIII
Piece description from the artist
VISUALIZACIÓN DE LA METÁFORA EN LA MELODÍA DEL COLOR XIII – THE INSPIRATION
The series “Melodía” is the visualization of the metaphor of rebirth. A study of colors, a game of harmonies, of open spaces, infinite, in a blinding sun light that characterizes the entire series. After tough moments, life starts again immersed in inner exploration.
“Melodía” takes place at an exceptional place in Italy. This valley had in 2018 its biggest color explosion of the last 10 years. This place is the current symbol of rebirth. A small village surrounded by an extensive poetic and inspiring plain. A terrible earthquake demolished the houses and lowered by 70 centimeters the small hill where this center, populated by 150 souls since the Middle Ages, had been created. Now in 2018, life returns little by little with force to this pure and mystical place.
The images by Kantfish are real scenes, that transcend and become dreams.
Heisenberg’s theory of uncertainty reminds us that it is never possible to determine all aspects from a single point of view, and for this reason we always have the possibility of discovering a new essence of reality.
The artworks by Kantfish are photographs completed with digital personal techniques. It is the essence that goes beyond rational perception. They are travels, emotions, the proof that another world is always there if we want to feel it. That’s how the author introduces in his artworks the perspective of the viewer, who spontaneously completes the artwork.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 31.0" x 19.0"
- Digital, Photography, Paper
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.