When I visit a city like San Francisco, I feel that the energy of the people who have made their lives there over the years is palpable, present, saturated into the streets and buildings. Although it’s a large city population-wise, SF is actually fairly small and still feels neighborly to me. This painting features a long-running whole food grocery store and restaurant at dusk in the Mission district of San Francisco at the corner of 21st & Valencia. I was struck by the way the blue building had begun to meld with the deep blue evening sky, which in turn made the street-level colors glow brighter. The building has since been painted yellow, so I’m glad I was able to capture this moment before then.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the paper, not the printed images. There is a 2’’ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Framing Available. Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 18.0" x 24.0"
- Acrylic on canvas
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.