Untitled (reflections on a kitchen wall)
Piece description from the artist
This photograph is from the "Poetry of Light" was inspired by the light reflecting on my kitchen wall. It is from a series of photographs that I took documenting the light around the my house throughout the day and season. Much like Monet, I was looking at the color and changes of light on an object or surface. I enjoy examining the colors of light, and the way light can add an emotional effect to a subject. In “The Poetry of Light” series, I focused on the ordinary wonders in a day and reconsidered the light in my personal space. I found that taking the time to practice perception and to be present was a chance to discover the visual poetry in my immediate environment. Watching the light and shadow on the wall were meditative moments, when I thought to practice presentness in a busy, technically involved world.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 24.0" x 16.0"
- Digital C-Print on metal
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.