'So, need you letter'
This work utilizes the language of technology and the hard edge of the pixel to questions the role of process and contemplation in contemporary painting. We've all seen digital images trying to look like paintings, but this work is just the opposite. Our culture no longer has the time for contemplation once deemed necessary for paintings, so often we try to quickly reproduce work which once took time and effort. The paintings color and optical effects cause a pause which force the viewer to look more closely and in that pause one may note the conflation of space and the typical instantaneous understanding of an image is halted and the possibility of painting persists.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the paper, not the printed images. There is a 2’’ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Framing Available. Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 60.0" x 48.0"
- Acrylic house paint on canvas
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.