When I first begin a painting I am full of hope, inspiration and tremendous excitement at the prospect of creating my vision in a form which others can appreciate. As I progress through the various stages of the painting, I go through various states of despair and pleasure. It is often a struggle and always a challenge. But those moments offer the greatest potential for growth and problem solving, until finally I feel a sense of 'doneness' or satisfaction with what I see.
The recurring themes I want to convey are about moments: perhaps a moment when the sun catches the edges of a Victorian house or a steep hill vista, a view which represents the essence of a San Francisco moment. In a city, I am an onlooker into other people's worlds. I am just an observer. There is a wondering: what is going on in there? Who is in there and what are they doing or what is their life like?
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 24.0" x 36.0"
- Oil on canvas
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.