When I first begin a painting I am full of hope, inspiration and tremendous excitement at the prospect of creating my vision in a form which others can appreciate. As I progress through the various stages of the painting, I go through various states of despair and pleasure. It is often a struggle and always a challenge. But those moments offer the greatest potential for growth and problem solving, until finally I feel a sense of ‘doneness’ or satisfaction with what I see.
Recurring themes I want to convey are about moments; perhaps a moment when the sun catches the edges of a Victorian house or a steep hill vista, a view which represents the essence of a San Francisco moment. In a city, I am an onlooker into other people’s worlds. I am just an observer. There is a wondering: what is going on in there? Who is in there and what are they doing or what is their life like?
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 24.0" x 36.0"
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.