Red Umbrella Moving In Paris Rain
Piece description from the artist
Inspired by the magic found in the simple moment, my aerial portrait series was inspired by views from my hotel balcony in some of my favorite cities. My work reflects the pursuit of the next stage of evolution in contemporary figure painting. In “Red Umbrella Moving in Paris Rain”, the movement of an umbrella in the Paris rain as viewed from overhead, is rendered in my signature Pixel Impressionist brush strokes. At first glance, this painting is a realist depiction of a moving subject; upon close inspection, it is a very expressive, Impressionistic painting. My work can be categorized with works by Chuck Close and David Kapp. I hope you enjoy this urban portrait. Made from archival materials on 1.5" heavy duty, museum-wrap stretched canvas with finished edges and wired on the back, this piece is ready to hang on your wall, or frame to suit taste.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 30.0" x 40.0"
- oil on canvas
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.