Piece description from the artist
The universal is here.
To me, it is all a life riot, a continuous chain of war, birth, growth, dominion, death, and more life. Everything exchanges energy with everything and this is a great equalizer. Strangely, humans want to stand apart from these basic truths and we are often made uncomfortable by the notions of wildness and chaos. We feel this way despite the fact that we are some of its very products. These is an obvious disconnect between the fact that we observe and construct theories. We must dismantle the tired point of view that we, the organized and squeaky-clean humans are a civilizing agent against the dark, many legged and evil lair of "other creatures". Why aren't bacteria, ozone, or sparrows civilizing agents? For the first time in our history, we need to make a true effort to remove ourselves from our strange and isolating pedestal. We are all equals in this life and world.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 10.0" x 14.0"
- ink, watercolor, acrylic on paper
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.