Piece description from the artist
The many armed beast of modernity is an all encompassing force, imposing its will on man and nature alike. The title of this piece stands for: Power. Innocence. Money. Privilege. War. Access. Religion. Success. and is a critique on the pressures individuals face in the midst of our ever-changing meta-landscape of information, media, and conflict. We are given the illusion of freedom and choice, but often discover our hand is forced, or a hand is forced upon us, once we have achieved a certain level of success or 'chosen' a certain path. All too often, dreams die in the corporate struggle, resulting in wage slaves, forced to express themselves through taboo, violence, or absurdity in order to feel alive again.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 8.0" x 12.0"
- Watercolor and Ink, Archival C-Print
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.