Out of Bounds
Piece description from the artist
Out of Bounds is a piece I created as the good side of what’s happening with 2020. With everything going on, COVID-19, politics, racial division, hurricanes, wildfires, etc., it seems difficult to see the incredibly good things that are happening all around us. But look deeper. The quarantine catapulted some people into branching out in new ways, even though their world has shrunk. New ideas are emerging. Ideas that would not have happened otherwise. I think amazing things are happening. Humanity’s compassionate side can shine through. Humor is found in odd places. There have been innovative ways of communicating with people and showing someone they are cared for. Some of the most interesting things have been happening. It makes me feel that there is hope for humanity … even with all the chaos happening. Even though our worlds have been tossed around and turned upside down, there are ways to branch out and to be innovative. This is a time to look deeper within our souls and ask how is it possible to stop shrinking to fit a space we have already outgrown? Thank you for looking at this piece. Enjoy!
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 8.5" x 11.0"
- alcohol ink
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.