Untitled Nude (green)
Piece description from the artist
I think a lot. Probably too much. One of the ways I’m coming to terms with this and trying to work through it is with art. Creating art lets me stop for awhile and breathe. The path I’ve taken in creation has lead me to start constructing much of my work using mixed media, pulling from acrylic paints to watercolors, to pens and markers, to charcoal and graphite, to aerosol, to collage. Trying not to think about what I’m creating, but just trying to create: to let the pen or brush do the work and just realize that I’m there along for the ride. The result is a snapshot of my thoughts, letting them crowd the paper or canvas for awhile, and giving me a chance to just breathe.
Love. War. Heart. Soul. Energy. Frustration. Angst. Calmness. Fluidity. Violence. Peace. Music. Art. Poem. Silence. Song. Sex. Stillness. Dance. Joy. Despair. They all exist, but some of them really aren’t worth our energy.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 11.0" x 14.0"
- Ball point pen & aerosol on watercolor block
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.