Mt. Norwottuck and Apple Trees VII
Piece description from the artist
My drawings bring the landscape indoors. They become windows that peer deeply into space beyond their four edges. I love to see open, breathing, moving space create entry way inside the picture plane of the flat surface of paper. Breathing life onto the paper enables the drawing's depth. One is invited to enter through the architectural construction of the painting and be moved by it. They come from the things around me that I see and feel, such as ancient mountains, (the Holyoke range formed by glaciers), the cast shadows of fast moving clouds on these mountains, the open hayfields where I live, and memories of shapes and colors that rise up unexpectedly from places where I have traveled. It is how colors relate that always guides me. My color combinations reflect the seasons.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 22.0" x 15.0"
- cray-pas oil crayon
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.