The genesis for this piece was the wallpaper design in the background. I had it in my head for a while, but I took a long time getting around to it, because as you can imagine cutting the same design over and over a few dozen times was not the most appealing exercise I could conjure. I got around to it eventually, bit by bit, and although I originally conceived this piece as an Art Nouveau design, it slowly evolved to have a Gothic aura. I know Maureen O’Hara has green eyes, but I wanted to give her some baby blues to compliment and tie in with the blue background shading. As exemplified by the price this is one of my favorite pieces, and I hope you like it as much as I do.
I used Montana Gold Spray Paints, on a 16″×20″ canvas for this piece. As with all of my canvas pieces, it’s signed on the bottom.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the paper, not the printed images. There is a 2’’ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Framing Available. Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 16.0" x 20.0"
- Spray Paint
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.