Piece description from the artist
Coors Field is one of the most recognizable baseball stadiums in the U.S. Nestled right in the middle of the lower downtown portion of Denver, CO, Coors Field becomes a hub of excitement on game days. Christopher Clark has found a way to capture the emotion, movement, and action going on around the stadium as fans start making their way to the game.
There are lots of hidden features to look for that remind us of the Rockies history. Try to find them all.
Colorado Rockies logo in the Mountains.
Pedicab license plate represents the first game played at Coors Field: April 26th, 1995.
“2007” on the jerseys of 2 fans represents the year the Rockies went to the World Series.
The clock atop Coors Field reads 5:28 representing 2 Rockies players: #5 Carlos Gonzalez and #28 Nolan Arenado.
Fan Jerseys represent #2 Troy Tulowitzki, #33 Larry Walker, #9 Vinny Castilla, #10 Dante Bichette, and #19 Charlie Blackmon.
The family of 4 wearing all #17 jerseys represent Todd Helton and his family.
Jersey #27 is worn by a fan in the pedicab representing Rockies Rookie Sensation Trevor Story.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 36.0" x 24.0"
- Oil on canvas
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.