The Big Red Barn in Arvada, Colorado
Piece description from the artist
While in the Denver area in Colorado, I wandered around some of the more rural suburbs west of the city. Arvada is a beautiful town, with sprawling farms and greenery, lots of horses and cows and such. I encountered this beautiful red barn, and the sun was hitting it at just the right angle as it passed through these golden autumn trees. While the cows add a peaceful touch to this scene, they didn't like me too much. As soon as they saw me standing there, they charged at me and chased me off the field, which was a bit alarming let me tell you. Some cows are really social, and some are very territorial. These were definitely the latter! Anyway, you can enjoy these peaceful, grass-loving cows from a safe distance as you relax in this tall grassy field with this lovely Colorado landscape painting.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 24.0" x 18.0"
- Oil on canvas
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.