Central Square, Cambridge
Piece description from the artist
This is a digital print of the "Central Square" area in Cambridge, MA. The image shows the land being split into two sections, divided by a body of water (the Charles River). The left side of the image is actually showing a part of Allston (another section of Boston) where the Harvard Stadium and Soldiers Field are located. The right side of image is of Cambridge, or Cambridgeport (the original settlement along the Charles River). Cambridge has many "squares" and this particular area is of the 'central square" region.
The image was chosen because Central Square is a popular destination in the Cambridge area- there are lots of restaurants, clubs, and local hotspots in this area. in addition, I was drawn to this image because of the strong lines of the roads coming from the top right corner. Those lines originate at the "central square" T-station, which is located on Massachusetts Avenue.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 16.0" x 12.0"
- Mixed Media
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.