Piece description from the artist
CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA- This is an abstract map of Charleston- Includes the entire Charleston peninsula- everything between the Ashley River and the Cooper River. Parts of North Charleston are shown at the top- including Charleston Heights, Ashley Shores, Ashley Junction and Dewey Hill. The Charleston Naval Complex is shown as well as The Mark Clark expressway is shown at the top of the image crossing over into the Yellow House Landing area. The entire downtown Charleston area is shown, including Harleston Village and The French Quarter. Parts of Ashleyville are on the far left and Patriots Point is on the far right. The cycling routes are shown in a teal green color.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 12.0" x 16.0"
- Digitally layered hand-drawn sketches
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.