Boston South End
Piece description from the artist
The image shows the area of south of Downtown Boston, in between Chinatown and Dudley Square. Towards the top left of the image, you can see parts of the Back Bay and Back Bay Fens. The triangular shape near the top left (right o the Fens) is the Copley Square/Prudential Center area. Massachusetts Avenue is running at a downward diagonal from there, heading towards the bottom right- first intersecting with Huntington Avenue then with Tremont Street near the center of the image.
The area at the very top right is Chinatown, the road going at a slight curve near the very top right is Stuart Street. The thick black line cutting across the image horizontally near the top of the image is the Massachusetts Turnpike (Rt 90)
The entire area of the South End is shown in the image,with rt. 93 running down the right side of the image at a slight diagonal. At the very bottom, the road making the "L" shape is Melnea Cass Boulevard,
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 14.0" x 11.0"
- Mixed Media
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.