Piece description from the artist
An autumn path on a cool October morning in Mirror Lake State Park. As I took a stroll along one of the many hiking trails, the smoke from the nearby campground danced in the morning sunlight, creating an ethereal and mystical atmosphere. While the birds sang in the trees, I contemplated staying out there forever. As Thoreau said "to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life." It was a glorious morning.
But, alas, the sun continued to rise and the smoke dissipated. Now don't get me wrong, it was still beautiful and I still wanted to stay but the little voice in my head said it's time to get moving! There is more to see and do and more photographs to take. Chop chop!
Well, at the very least, I have this shot to remind me of that perfect moment in time. And it will also serve as a reminder to savor those perfect moments. You never know when you will experience them again.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 24.0" x 16.0"
- Photograph on Metal
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.