Lincoln Memorial Drive
Piece description from the artist
This shot came about more from wanting to test my new ICE 10-stop neutral density filter, rather than from a creative idea. I knew I wanted water and possibly clouds (although the clouds weren't really moving fast enough) in the shot but other than that, I had know idea what I was going to get. I started down toward the lake and while waiting to cross Lincoln Memorial Drive, I saw this abstract framing. I set up the tripod, set my shot, put the filter on and started shooting.
This is a combination of seven 25-second exposures combined into a Smart Object in Photoshop with the median frame blending mode. I also used a couple of textures and three different passes of Topaz Impression.
ISO 100, 24-85mm lens at 85mm, f/22, 25 second exposure. Shot near Lake Park in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Day 79 of 365
Copyright 2015 Scott Norris Photography
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 20.0" x 20.0"
- Photograph on Metal
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.