A Different View
Piece description from the artist
This print will arrive matted and framed with a subtle 1.25" white wood frame and a 3" white mat. Finished and framed size is 23" x 28".
About "A Different View": I decided to take a two month sabbatical in order to reconnect with my photographic roots. I rented the cheapest house on the island with the richest experience: I got to live next door to locals, learned about some hidden spots on the island, picked up some local dialect, and even discovered a new plant with holistic healing properties. I also rediscovered some slumbering techniques and styles that I quickly re-embraced. What resulted is a body of artwork of which I am very proud. "A Different View" features one of the more common flora on the island of St. Barth in the French West Indies seen from an uncommon angle and with an uncommon style. Many of the places that visitors frequent on this island don't include venturing to the many classic Caribbean neighborhoods and seeing the traditional architecture. Details like this wooden fence get overlooked and it's a shame because it's more than some wood; it's a piece of this island's history.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 17.0" x 22.0"
- Archival Pigment Photograph
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.