Strategic Partnership Manager
Full-time, Salary plus commission and benefits
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and cover letter, and be sure to include the position title in the subject of your email. This role is based in Boston, MA at our headquarters office. Sponsorship is not currently available for this role, and the offer is contingent upon the candidate's receipt and maintenance of work authorization.
TurningArt is a Boston-based, full-service artwork company working to bring the creativity of today’s artists into our everyday experience. With a proprietary catalog of works from more than one thousand contemporary painters, photographers, sculptors, installation, and mixed-media artists, TurningArt works nationally with clients in business, real estate, and healthcare. We handle the entire process from design through on-site installation, offering everything from our signature rotation program to purchase and site-specific commissions. We've been featured on NPR, The CBS Early Show, and the Wall Street Journal, and we are proud to have served thousands of happy clients across the country.
We are looking for an energetic and performance-driven Strategic Partnerships manager to develop and manage key strategic relationships that will expand TurningArt’s new business initiatives. You’ll bring your experience in partner management, partnering strategy, and deal development to forge impactful relationships with reseller, channel, and referral partners. You’ll collaborate directly with our sales, marketing, project management, and operations teams but ultimately be responsible for your own success. This is an excellent opportunity for self-motivated individuals with a passion for entrepreneurship, sales, art, and design to join a small, growing team and make a real difference.
- Develop and execute strategies to evaluate, assess, pursue, and close new business opportunities with potential partners
- Nurture established partner relationships to achieve objectives and deliverables, generate new opportunities, and increase sales activity
- Regularly assess business needs, goals, and current partnerships to identify targets and build strategies for winning and expanding valuable partnership opportunities
- Negotiate and draft terms of partnership agreements to ensure successful relationships for the company
- Work with marketing and sales teams to develop collateral and tactics to promote partnerships
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all assigned partnerships, managing communications, and processes
- Regularly research market trends and news and share insights
- Attend relevant conferences and networking opportunities to generate new leads and cultivate relationships
- Prepare detailed reports documenting all aspects of partnership development
- Manage the budget for all partnership initiatives, ensuring efficient use of resources
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- 3+ years of previous experience in client-facing sales/partnerships, business development, or related experience
- Experience in consistently meeting or exceeding challenging individual revenue targets
- Experience in developing and executing successful partnership agreements
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- You have knowledge of Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) / Google Sheets (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- You navigate sales tools with ease (Salesforce, Outreach, Sales Navigator, Google Apps)