Full-time, Salary plus benefits
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and cover letter, and be sure to include the position title in the subject of your email.
We are looking for a driven, entrepreneurial individual to jump into a hands-on supporting role in the development and growth of TurningArt’s eCommerce and Online Partnership work. Reporting to the Director of Artist & eCommerce Partners, you will be responsible for a wide range of diverse activities in support of an important new initiative that furthers TurningArt’s mission to bring the art of today’s working artists to the world. This is a fantastic entry level opportunity for someone with a passion for art, entrepreneurship, merchandising, data analysis & growth marketing.
- Own the day-to-day management of our artwork catalog and inventory.
- Manage customer support, track artwork orders and oversee fulfillment.
- Work with artists to facilitate their participation in our programs.
- Design & execute merchandising strategies to drive growth on partner platforms.
- Analyze sales data to inform product decisions and improve transactions.
- Research & leverage online tools to creatively and cost-effectively support our goals.
- Conduct industry and market research to prioritize partners and target opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS degree with demonstrated experience in the arts)
- Exceptionally well-organized and detail oriented.
- Incredibly resourceful in overcoming challenges and obstacles.
- A passion for supporting the arts and the careers of today’s working artists.
- Data-driven, analytical & excited about working against measurable, quantitative goals.
- Must be an enthusiastic self-directed learner.
- Comfortable working remotely.
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, regularly evolving, entrepreneurial environment.
We are always interested in meeting new talent! If none of our currently listed positions fit your experience, please feel free to introduce yourself and submit a resume to email@example.com for future consideration, or check back at a later date.