Full-time, Salary plus benefits
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and cover letter, and be sure to include the position title in the subject of your email.
This is a fantastic entry-level role for someone looking to get their foot in the door of a growing company with a mission to bring the artwork of today’s working artists to the world. We’re looking for a well-rounded all-star who’s passionate about art, business development, marketing, and client service to work within our Sales & Marketing teams. This role is multifaceted and designed to help drive revenue growth through strategic outbound marketing and targeted client communications.
- You will be part of a small team that is responsible for attracting, nurturing, and winning new clients.
- Work closely and collaboratively with Head of Sales and Marketing to develop and implement lead generation strategies and processes to drive revenue growth
- Manage a high volume of client prospects and sales-related inquiries
- Support outbound marketing initiatives, technology, communications, and performance analysis
- Report and analyze data to drive continuous improvements in marketing performance
- Be a knowledgeable and engaging first point of contact for client inquiries
- Conduct qualifying conversations with potential clients via email and over the phone
- Schedule appointments between qualified prospects and the appropriate sales team members to advance the buyer journey
- Identify and deliver the best next-step collateral, resources, and/or questions to assist client prospects in their buyer journey
- Develop a deep understanding of our services and work to improve our processes whenever possible
- Educational or working background in art, marketing, client services and/or sales.
- Exceptionally well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Demonstrated self-starter and ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with analytics, performance monitoring, and attribution tools.
- Complete comfort and confidence speaking with clients, both on the phone and in-person.
- Experience presenting metrics and goal progress to leadership.
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, regularly evolving, entrepreneurial environment.
- Prior marketing, customer service, and/or sales experience are a plus.
- BA/BS degree.