Piece description from the artist
Undulating Woods is a complex and textured acrylic painting, abstracting patterns from a forest. Different techniques were used to pattern the canvas. these were applied as separate layers. The underlying background layer was created using loose washes of fluid acrylic. The colors were allowed to drip and bleed into one another. Splashing and dripping techniques were used to pattern the wash and to create defined areas of color and color gradation. This was followed by a layer of fluid acrylic and ink pouring techniques, creating defined streams of color and loose patterning on top of the soft washes. When these foundation layers had dried, patterns of shaded lines and curves were painted onto the canvas. Finally a layer of detail was added using striped elastic gel pours and striped acrylic extrusion. Please see the details to get a complete picture of the painting.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 24.0" x 36.0"
- acrylic with dry media, texture gels and ink on canvas
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.