Under Northern Skies
Piece description from the artist
Pigmented ink on Artboard, highly archival Windsor and Newton pigment art markers and sakura micron pigma fineliner felt tip pigment ink pens. Artboard is an archival and acid free paper/polymer composite with the absorptive properties and texture of paper, but the warp resistance and dimensional stability of high quality panel.
Freehand – no computer assistance
A semi-abstract drawing of birches, capturing the quality of a Northern winter sky and snow under ever-changing weather patterns. The white pigment blender offers some unique possibilities. Color blending and layering is enhanced by the durable Artboard surface, and by saturating the surface with several layers of pale colors
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 8.0" x 10.0"
- ink on paper (art marker and pigmented felt tip fineliner pen on acid free hot press watercolor paper)
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.