Piece description from the artist
The Trump International Hotel and Tower, also known as Trump Tower Chicago and Trump Tower, is a mixed-use luxury skyscraper developed by The Trump Organization featuring the Trump Hotel with 339 luxury condominium hotel suites, award-winning The Spa at Trump, Four Star restaurant Sixteen, and 486 luxury residential condominiums including the city’s highest price fetched for a high rise penthouse. As of 2015, the hotel is one of seven in Chicago with an elite five-star rating and the building hosts a restaurant that is one of five in Chicago with at least a Michelin Guide two-star rating. Completed in 2009, the 92-story tower rises 1,361 feet and was designed by Adrian Smith from Skidmore, Owings & Merrill (SOM). The building received instant fame on the first season of the TV show The Apprentice when Bill Rancic chose to manage to construction of the tower as his first place price. In addition to its superlative height, the tower is highly contextual. The glass-clad skyscraper steps back at different floors to match the scale of neighboring structures. At the tower’s base, a landscaped promenade descends three levels until it meets the Chicago River-making this the first major building in Chicago's central business district to take full advantage of its waterfront location. While still under construction, Trump Tower was featured in the climax of The Dark Knight, and was a key set piece in Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 16.0" x 20.0"
- Digital Photograph
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.