Toi, là! Je t'aime!
Piece description from the artist
This subtle piece of graffiti "Toi là ! Je t'aime !" can be found hidden around the Caribbean island of St. Barthélemy. Part of the French Collective, St. Barth—as it is known locally—may be known for its posh parties and celebrity clientele, but there is a greater side to this island: its true personality. It's as if the best aspects of French and Caribbean cultures gave birth to this wonderful island. This graffiti reflects some of that because while it's plainly there, you don't notice it right away. They are often subtle in placement and always genuine in its sentiment—the translation being "Hey there! I love you!" The irony is not lost that most of these statements are noticed at night, the time of day when one is most likely to confess one's love for the first time.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 19.0" x 13.0"
- Archival Pigment Print
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.