Piece description from the artist
In the shallow seas, three very menacing forms emerge from the dark aquatic realm. The most terrifying creature of the ocean is swimming right towards you, and there is not one but three great white sharks in the water. Rays of sunlight knife through the water and create a dappled effect on the skins of the massive predators. Meanwhile, ropey seaweed reaches from the sandy seabed to the surface creating a net to trap you as the top carnivores of the see approach.
This is an image I put together as a follow up to my work, "The Biggest Shark" ( http://daniel-eskridge.artistwebsites.com/featured/the-biggest-shark-daniel-eskridge.html ). I decided to publish this one just after getting back from a beach vacation as I was in a aquatic frame of mind. Luckily, while at the beach, I did not encounter any of these fearsome creatures.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 60.0" x 45.0"
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.