The Rusty Incumbent of Ilwaco (Never Level)
Piece description from the artist
I took a picture of an old boat while I was in Ilwaco, Washington. My wife and I were on a road trip on the scenic highway 101. We had started our adventure in Hoodsport, WA, and we had just passed through Long Beach, WA on our way to the Redwoods of California. In Ilwaco we had stumbled upon a small market fair. Vendors in tents stretched up and down the walkway along the water. Boats were resting in the water like watchful observers of all the bustling activity. I stopped at one street vendor and bought a pocket knife. Then we ventured off to take pictures of the boats. A boat called the “Never Level” stood out. It was awkwardly out of place among the nicer boats. It seemed tired and neglected. It had worked hard without complaint.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 18.0" x 14.0"
- Acrylic and collage on canvas
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.