The Mighty Brennan
Piece description from the artist
Minotaurs are famously bad with technology.
I seek to recreate the edges of those holes worn in a person's past. To create images of situations that conjure up a memory you may have had, something similar to a feeling you once experienced. To make images that allow you to place yourself in them, to change them around and use it as a patch for a hole you have, to make your story more complete. In my paintings I attempt to capture the beauty of faded memories and dreams.
I think there are certain things in life that all people have been astounded by, hence my large skies, distant horizons, and imaginary creatures. I hope to create not moments of greatness, but rather moments where greatness has become mundane and attainable, moments that the viewer can place themselves inside.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 24.0" x 48.0"
- Acrylic on canvas
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.