Piece description from the artist
This drawing depicts a convocation of various peoples (the bird people, different magical academics, etc.) whose job is to come up with solutions to various magical predicaments. You can see their focus here is a mermaid with part of a pillar stuck to her – an involuntary caryatid. The ogre is the helper of the convocation. There are some "secret" messages hidden in the pic, like that there is a book in the upper left depicting a convocation with instructions, and then at the right there is a parchment scroll depicting a convocation again and in that picture they're looking at a book like the one at top left. There's another message I don't think anyone will find! : )
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 8.5" x 11.0"
- Pen, woodless colored pencil, paper
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.