Piece description from the artist
This piece was done on Kirkland photo paper and a big pallet or scraper knife. I put a lot of Indigo-colored ink down and then swiped in the direction/s you see here. I then added a bit of alcohol and swiped again in the opposite direction. What I got was very cool effect. You can see the original ink below the second swipe. It has a slight 3D effect. It started from another direction and then joined up for a moment then went in a new direction again. It reminds me of joining up with someone/something and combining efforts at some point along the way. There is strength in numbers and strength in combining forces. It’s a lot like life, when we join efforts with someone, we can do amazing things. We cannot do it all by ourselves all the time. But society has lately turned into pockets or bubbles of polarity. People are fighting each other vs trying to understand each other. Even if we’re not the same … whether in looks, personality, religion, politics, etc … we can still find common ground. Always. We all have something to offer someone else that can help sustain or add value to another's life. We are always stronger when this happens. It’s my prayer that American society can begin to mend the polarity that is happening right now. We are always better together.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 8.5" x 11.0"
- Alcohol Ink
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.