Piece description from the artist
An American bald eagle glances back at you as it spreads its wings wide and prepares to launch itself into the wind. Ready to fly, it already has one talon raised while the other stands upon a large gray rock surrounded by long green grass. Overhead, the morning sky is full of puffy white clouds which are illuminated by the dawn sun…perfect weather for the bird's flight.
I've made a number of eagle themed artworks lately and have really enjoyed them. For this one though, I wanted some that was more symbolic of flight in general. So, I posed the eagle with its wings outstretched in a way that mimicked the wings of a plane. I really like the way this one turned out and think it is easily my best eagle work so far.
I created this image using digital methods including CGI techniques as well as digital painting techniques.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 37.5" x 60.0"
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.