Piece description from the artist
Stop shrinking is based on a mentality I have had for far too long. I have found that I have been shrinking to fit the places I have outgrown. By this I mean that I stayed in a place in my life that was like having my head in the sand. Opinions of others always came with a ‘Yes, but…’. It was my comfort zone. I had grown beyond it but tried to stay there anyway. Then COVID came along and with it the quarantine. Then the issues of social injustice raged to the surface and at that point I woke me up. All this began a paradigm shift for me. I started thinking about things differently than I ever had before. I realized I had backed myself into a corner that I didn’t like being in. There IS more and others have a lot to say that I never listened to before. I’m listening now. I’ll leave it there. Suffice it to say I have done a 180 in my life. I am so thankful! I just hope that we (Americans) can get past the box that it has built for ourselves? Is it too late? I have faith in humanity.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 8.5" x 11.0"
- Alcohol Ink
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.