Piece description from the artist
Large boulders found deep in the Santa Monica Mountain Range, California— My photographic habits are pretty counter-intuitive towards grouping images together to collectively convey an idea or emotion so it is difficult for me to lay out exactly what I want and how I want it from the get go. I enjoy having spontaneity in my photography as I feel that style lends itself more to the kind of subjects I am photographing. With so much going on that I don’t want to control it is difficult to get exactly what I have in my head without speaking up. I can get close enough to my main idea most times. I think this attitude is lent from a lack of formal education in the subject of photography. Hopefully I can better organize and articulate my thoughts as I become older and more educated.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 16.0" x 20.0"
- Gelatin Silver Print
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.