Piece description from the artist
“Solace” is a small work in my “Tree of Life” series 2 set of mixed media Tree paintings. This series focuses on the impact trees can have on people and on human societies.
“Solace” conveys the feeling one might have when looking to nature to escape the day to day realities of the human world. There is something about birches in particular – their grace, their stark contrast to the rest of a forest, their delicate fluttering leaves – that can be especially uplifting. They tend to grow in patches, like small woody oases in a field or the edge of water or as the first trees in an area damaged by fire or clear cutting.
We all need a little bit of nature’s solace from time to time.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 10.0" x 10.0"
- acrylic with stiffened paper and string (cotton, hemp, linen), mica on 1.5 inch deep cradled birch wood panel
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.