Piece description from the artist
Bladnoch River is in the south western part of Scotland and runs next to the Bladnoch Distillery, a boutique whisky brewing establishment near Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway. The Bladnoch is a pleasant river set in rural surroundings in the Machars of Galloway. The river rises out of Loch Maberry and gently weaves its way over moors, forestry and farmland before entering the Solway at Wigtown Bay.
The landscape around the Bladnoch is visually very attractive with little development having taken place. There are only three settlements along the length of the Bladnoch – Bladnoch village, where this was painted, Wigtown, and Kirkcowan. The unspoiled natural environment is host to a wide variety of wildlife with otters, deer and even ospreys being sighted in the river's vicinity.
This was painted during a 3 week painting trip in Scotland and Southern France.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 10.0" x 8.0"
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.