Piece description from the artist
I specialize in teaming up with reputable Galleries, Art Consultants, Interior Designers, and Architects to create and sell unique custom art or specialty decor for curated spaces. Commissions are always welcomed.
In addition, I offer residential, commercial grade fabrics and wallpaper. Fabrics are sold through 'WeaveUp Fabrics' USA, 'Valley Forge Fabrics' USA, 'Materialized' -Australia, New Zealand the Pacific Islands. Wallpaper is sold Internationally through 'Koroseal.' Printed works are available on paper, canvas and alternative substrates such as metal and wood. For something outside the box, my patterns are printed on scarves, blouses and dresses.
'Tumbling underneath waves amidst effervescent aqua tones, my compositions are fresh and original expressions of the colors and patterns of water in motion. I use my imagination to distill the kinetic essence of something never at rest.
Irregular shapes of green and blue cover the canvas, reminiscent of the brilliant marine hues that convey water in 19th century Japanese woodblock prints.
Close inspection reveals rough, textured surfaces from the thick application of media on linen, including oil, acrylic and oil pastel, reiterating the earthly and organic nature of my subject.'
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 36.0" x 24.0"
- digital image
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.