Piece description from the artist
Three parasaurolophus stand on a rock beach just after a wave receded. While one roots around between the small stones, two others look out to sea as if they just hears something. In the foreground a small mammal watched the three dinosaurs from behind a rock. In the distance, a pair of pteranodons fly in the sky.
I started this image with the idea of creating a scene of large rocks lining a coast. I like the way it looked, but it lacked a subject, so I decided it would be perfect for some dinosaurs be there, though rather than ferocious carnivores, I decided on something a bit more peaceful to match the mood of the environment.
To create this image, I used digital art tools including digital sculpture, 3d rendering, and digital painting software.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 60.0" x 33.5"
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.