Pears - Cad Lemon Yellow & Ultramarine Blue
Piece description from the artist
The ‘Pear’ paintings are part of a series of I’m doing for color workshops I will be teaching so the originals are not for sale. As a group they are so beautiful and would look wonderful hung en masse or just a few of them. The originals are all 5 × 7 inches on linen and feature various types of limited palettes. For the studies, the same still life set up is used over and over again so that the change of color, or colors, can easily be compared without being distracted or confused by other subjects.
Cad Lemon Yellow and Ultramarine Blue yiels a much brighter, almost green yellow and a bright green. The backround moves from a soft yellow blue to a soft sky blue.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 7.0" x 5.0"
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.