Paris In The Afternoon
Piece description from the artist
The new series I'm creating features a combination of old sheet music, handwritten school notebook pages from France (dating from the 1800s) as well as charcoal, gesso, pastel and ink. The sheet music or French notebook paper act as my canvas. In this series, I don't have any pre-conceived notions. I let the ink be my guide and whatever happens, happens.
I absolutely love Paris. I can't speak a lick of French but the city just delights all my senses. The best time I ever had there was in 2014 when my daughter and I took a trip there together. We had such an incredible time and it remains one of my favorite vacations. When I was thinking about this painting, Paris immediately came to mind. I'm not sure why but I do know this painting is one of my favorite from this series
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 12.0" x 9.0"
- oil, charcoal, ink
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.