Over Under Through
Piece description from the artist
Over Under Through is somewhat a self portrait. When I began the work, I thought about what it felt like to be born and raised in the City of Chicago. Sometimes I feel like the same train lines that wrap our streets run through my veins, sometimes I feel like the pressure to make it is too much and it swallows me, sometimes, most times I am covered in the memories of open hydrants, that beautiful skyline, the bits of fresh air in certain neighborhoods, the scents of the city, Chicago Style hot dogs, walking miles to get to Marios for their amazing Italian Ice with my family. Living between cities at the moment, Chicago will always be my foundation, my blood line, what I carry in my essence.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 57.0" x 29.0"
- Acrylic on Canvas
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.