Piece description from the artist
This piece was inspired by a trip with Alison to Okinawa, Japan last April. We had just left a small pottery store to pick up some pottery we had made the week before. We were making the long walk back through an endless sugar cane field, and it occured to me that if we stood still and remained silent, the only sounds were the rustle of the sugar cane blowing with the sea breeze, and the faint crashing of waves in the distance. There was not another person for miles, no cars in sight or earshot, no radios, no TVs. It’s a very rare occasion when you get to enjoy the presence of the one you love in such a simple and perfect atmosphere. It makes me wish I was surrounded by such simplicity more often.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 48.0" x 24.0"
- Mixed media on wood panel.
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.