on being left behind.
Piece description from the artist
a study of a modern day hiroshima.
as they stepped down into the shelter, they hurried to the shelf with the supplies. cobwebs had gathered, creating a pattern mimicking the jet planes flying overhead in zigzag formations.
"there is only one left. only one gas mask," she said.
it was known that even if you were in a shelter, a gas mask was required if you even wanted a slight chance of living.
"please, take it. i'll be fine," he said.
"i can't. i don't want you to die."
suddenly, her eyes glanced to the door above as the sounds of jet planes overheard stretched across the sky and the falling of bombs ricocheted off the buildings, the trees, and through their very bones. slowly, grabbing his hand, she began ascending the stairs.
"i'm not leaving you behind."
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 12.0" x 12.0"
- Digital Photography
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.