Piece description from the artist
Abstract painting, oil on primed fine tooth linen
Nonlinearity is a particularly challenging topic in mathematics an physics. Nonlinear equations an coupled variables create multidimensional spaces of initial conditions and solutions – complex an evolving “landscapes” of possibility. Often trends are revealed that are hard to predict without running through a model, and sometimes the calculations fall apart.
One of a series of paintings addressing scientific imagery as metaphorical visual information. Through a change of context, these paintings (and drawings) explore and communicate the experiential aspects of investigation and discovery. By providing an alternative abstracted depiction of worlds an ideas that cannot be directly seen, a connection is built to the everyday world of objects.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 12.0" x 12.0"
- oil on linen
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.