Piece description from the artist
This is one of my newer pieces that has a music soundtrack for a deeper look into the thoughts and emotions. You can find that here: http://spoti.fi/1qE6mHb
And here is the poem meaning extracted from the soundtrack:
Gotta have some faith in the sound,
it’s the one good thing I’ve got.
I think it’s time I told you.
There’s something deep inside of me.
you know well
that you have nothing to fear.
Believe in the power of love.
You try to understand
and have the courage
to love me
You deserve the best in life.
Call it your 2.0, your rebirth, whatever –
so long as you can feel it all,
so long as all your doors are flung wide
‘cause in a sky, cause in a sky full of stars
I think I saw you.
We’re different and the same,
gave you another name
switch up the batteries.
I knew I didn’t see
what you thought
you saw in me.
~ and I will get lost into your eyes,
I know everything is alright.
I’m so used to living
I see you my friend
and touch your face again.
Miracles will happen as we speak.
Right from the start
I gave you my heart.
Is it too much to ask for every Sunday (?)
and while we’re at it
throw in every other day
‘cause ~ baby,
love never felt so good.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 36.0" x 72.0"
- Oil Pastel on Canvas
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.