Nano Night Music
Rhythmic geometries of color and shape underpin strange abstracted devices that appear to assemble themselves from the painted textures. Odd abstracted electromechanical details provide a counterpoint. The patterns and shapes used are reminiscent of designs I've seen for nanomechanical devices, nanofluidics, and nanopatterned molecules. That and a little "night music".
The pun (and some inspiration): Mozart's Eine Kleine Nachtmusic". The musical piece has a lot of bright, choppy rhythmic motifs instead of long and fluid melodic lines. The highly rhythmic stacatto structure of the musical piece is reflected in the painting. The musical title translates to "a little night music". This being the 21st Century, "a little" goes nanoscale.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 36.0" x 24.0"
- Acrylic on canvas
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.